The rule: Name 11 people you can think of right off the top of your head. Don’t read the questions underneath until you write the names of all the 11 people. This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first. No cheating.
- Mama Lou
- Papa Jeff
- Kuya Luigi
1. How did you meet # 4? I met Dante in my second job. He’s been like a brother to me ever since.
2. What would you do without #5? I’d feel weird. We’ve been friends since college and he was the one who taught me to dance reggae.
3. What would you do if #2 and # 6 were going out? I’d freak out! That can’t be because Janjan is my cousin while Papa Jeff is my father:)
4. Who’s #10’s best friend? Me:)
5. Have you ever eaten around #1? Of course! I’ve done everything in front of her since birth because she’s my mother:)
6. Do you miss #2? Yes because I hardly get to talk to him these days. If I’m not busy at work, I’m busy attending to other things when I’m at home
7. Who is #11 dating? Nobody. He’s only 3 years old, but that nephew of mine is very handsome. In 10 years time, girls are going to go after him.
8. What do you think of #3? My Kuya Luigi is the funniest person I know. He was the one who influenced me to watch movies that were far too mature for my age. At the tender age of 10 (or 11), he introduced me to St. Elmo’s Fire, Endless Love, Blue Lagoon, Mannequin, and the like. When we were kids, he was an avid fan of the Transformers while I was into Care Bears and Rainbow Brite that’s why we frequently fought over TV.
9. What do you think of #9? Jen’s a loner who would only share stories about her life to a chosen few. But she’s very intelligent. We’ve known each other since college but I haven’t heard from her for quite some time now. She finds her job as a court interpreter boring but guess what, she was featured in the Daily Inquirer three years ago:)
10. Who does #2 like? Who else? No. 1, his one true love, Maria Lourdes Valdez. My beautiful mother!
11. Would you marry #8? I already did:)