A tag from Avi.
1. One movie that made you laugh.
I laughed really hard at “Billy Madison.” I’ve actually laughed at all Adam Sandler flicks. He’s my favorite actor for comedy films:)
2. One movie that made you cry.
That would have to be Robin Williams’ “What Dreams May Come.” It’s so painful to lose a loved one to the cruel arms of death. I’ve seen the movie thrice and every time, I would pray that my departed family members and friends would still remember me up to the next life.
3. One movie you loved when you were a child.
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once.
Not just one kasi I would repeatedly watch “Tootsie,” “St. Elmo’s Fire” and Goodfellas. ‘Yung kahit memorize mo na ang mga scenes, type mo lang panoorin ulit:)
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it.
Brooke Shields’ “Blue Lagoon” kasi bawal sa amin ni kuya ang manood ng mga adult movies noong mga bata pa kami. Every time nagkakaroon ng mga recollection ng kabataan namin over dinner with our parents, I would hold my tongue para hindi kami mabuking ni kuya.
.6. One movie you hated.
Super dami, especially Pinoy horror flicks gaya ng mga sequels ng “Shake, Rattle and Roll.” Pag dating sa ending, parang galing lang ang mga characters sa Luneta.
7. One movie that scared you.
“The Exorcist” panalo! After watching it, I slept with the light on. Counterpart nya in the Phils. is an episode in the 1985 film “Loving Yours, Helen: The Movie” which starred the late Julie Vega.
8. One movie that bored you.
Nakatulog ako sa “Beowolf” kasi 3D eh. I like watching humans.
9. One movie that made you happy.
“Meet The Fockers”:)
10. One movie that made you miserable.
“Legends of the Fall”:) I hate endings. This is what the movie’s about.
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see.
None. I could watch anything even by myself:)
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with.
Amelie! I love her innocence:)
13. The last movie you saw.
14. The next movie you hope to see.
The Al Pacino-starrer “88 Minutes”